Articles are invited for Volume-4, Issue-1 (January-June, 2024) of GAIMS Journal of Medical Sciences.Read more about Article Invitation
Original Research Article
- GAIMS Journal of Medical Sciences is an official publication of the Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences. It is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and case reports in all areas of medical science. The journal's full text is available online at https://gjms.gaims.ac.in/ojs/index.php/gjms
- Open Access Policy: The journal allows free access to its contents. GAIMS Journal of Medical Sciences is dedicated to bringing the medical community around the world the best research and key information. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Scope of journal: GAIMS Journal of Medical Sciences is a multi-disciplinary journal of medical sciences. The journal has a broad coverage of relevant topics in all fields of Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Radiology, Psychiatry, Orthopedics, Anaesthesia, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Education.
- Language of publication: English
- Starting year: 2021
- Types of articles: The types of articles accepted include original research articles, review articles, meta-analyses, insightful editorials, medical news, case reports, short communications, correspondence, images in medical practice, clinical problem solving, perspectives and new surgical techniques.
- Frequency of publication: GAIMS Journal of Medical Sciences is published bi-annually and available in online version (Online ISSN: 2583-1763).
- International standards: GAIMS Journal of Medical Sciences complies with the uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals, issued by the International Committee for Medical Journal Editors.